* Shipping rules!
Imitation brands, liquids, beauty products, food, magnets, motors, medicines, products with batteries, optical discs, DVDs, powders, sex toys, etc. are handled as sensitive goods.
1. Eat: food (vacuum packaging) meat products, dry goods, powder (except white), tea, a small amount of precious tonics (such as bird's nest / donkey-hide gelatin)
2. Wear: international first-line brands and their imitation brands;
3. Use: Wig, chemicals, perfume, nail polish, shower gel, shampoo (small bottle), essential oil, wet tissue paper.
4. Cosmetics: cream, powder, liquid (foundation, eye shadow, false eyelashes, mascara, lipstick, mask, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, etc.)
5. Electronic products: built-in batteries or goods with magnets, motors, watches, mobile phones, cameras, stereos, motors
Dangerous goods, weapons, livestock, currency, alcohol, dangerous goods, perishables, and all IATA restricted items.
1. Live objects (animals, plants, fresh food, fruits) must be frozen and refrigerated, items with seeds, alcohol, logs, raw soil, raw stones, animal fur, bones, corpses, ashes, animal and plant products.
2. Cash, currency, antiques, precious metals (gold bars and the like).
3.Drugs (narcotics, hormones, prescription drugs, antibiotics, human placenta, psychoactive, hypnotic drugs) medical samples.
4. Dangerous goods, simulated guns; flammable and explosive, sprays, gases, needles (with needles) (items with hydraulic or pneumatic valves, corrosive items, munitions, guns and ammunition, knives with police signs ), drugs (white and colored powder), poisons, radioactive substances.
5. Antiques, cultural relics, and irreplaceable items in collectibles. Newspapers, books, pictures, promotional materials, audio-visual products, laser discs, pirated books and CDs containing reactionary, obscene or offensive content.
6. Power banks, pure batteries, electric cars, electric balance cars, big-brand mobile phones (computers), and import drugs are restricted.
7. Items prohibited by local laws and governments of various countries (Australia prohibits the import of solid wood, raw soil, rough stone, honey, and butter; the United States prohibits the import of egg products and meat