Thank you for registering New Southwest International Freight. The details of the company's operating hours are as follows:
After registration, click to view your exclusive warehouse recipient name: "Consolidation warehouse address"
Please read carefully: Compensation Notice: Notice
Air transport timeliness: Under normal circumstances, the parcel will be delivered within 4-7 working days from the time of delivery
Shipping time limit: Under normal circumstances, the parcel will be delivered within 15-18 working days from the time of delivery
(Customs inspection and other force majeure factors cause delays, time is not counted here),
Please understand that during the promotion period or the statutory holidays of the mainland and destinations, the time limit will be postponed for 3-5 days.
Delivery time: Consolidation orders that have been paid before 16:00 on the same day can be shipped out of the warehouse on the same day (Note: The warehouse will not be shipped on Saturdays, and will be adjusted separately on holidays)
The working hours of NSWX website online customer service WeChat, Taobao and other customer service are as follows:
Customer online time: Sunday to Friday 10:00-18:00
Saturday: The customer service is closed all day, and the phone responds to messages regularly
Working day: Reply to the message as soon as possible after get off work hours after 18:00
Please read the following regulations carefully:
1. The specific information of the consignment is provided by the shipper. All the responsibilities, risks and expenses arising from the inconsistency of the information provided by the shipper and the goods shall be borne by the shipper
2. Fragile items need to be packed and packaged by the shipper, otherwise no compensation will be given for damage during transportation. The shipper shall be responsible for the explosion, corrosion and other accidents caused by the entrainment or misreporting of any dangerous goods in the general cargo; the return caused by the sending of sensitive general cargo shall be detained by the customs and shall be borne by the shipper.
3. Customers can voluntarily purchase insurance for the consigned goods. If the goods participating in the insurance are lost, damaged or delayed, they will be compensated according to the insurance clause. Otherwise, our company is not responsible for the loss of customers. (Insurance needs to be purchased by customers themselves and purchased from insurance companies, our company does not provide them)
4. The company will not be liable for breach of contract if the reasonable loss and cargo are lost, damaged or delayed due to traffic accidents, natural disasters, wars and other factors.
5. 180 days for air transportation and 90 days for sea transportation. (Calculated from the day the goods enter the warehouse, the destruction of the goods caused by the storage time exceeding the storage time, the loss shall be borne by the shipper)
6. After the goods arrive at the warehouse, the shipper will not be transported by our company in the later period, resulting in loss of occupation of the warehouse, and the storage costs incurred shall be borne by the shipper. When the goods arrive in the warehouse, the cost of 1 piece/1 day/1 RMB/storage and storage will be calculated from the date of entry, and the storage cost of large parcels will be calculated according to the actual situation.
Guangzhou New Southwest International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd.
October 20, 2017